Including trending music in your video content can significantly boost your engagement. By more than 30%.
Best part is, it’s insanely easy to find out what’s trending.
TikTok has a built-in trending insights feature that displays the hashtags, songs, creators, and videos that are going viral on the platform.
Here’s how to access TikTok’s Trending Insights Feature
- Go to TikTok Ads Creative Center.
- Select the Songs thumbnail.
- Choose the time range. You can choose from yesterday, last month, or the last 120 days.
- Select whether you want to include only new songs on the list.
- Browse the list and take notes.
Boom, you’re ready to add some bangers to your videos. Test them out with your video content or ask your influencers to include them in your requested videos.
Then, analyze the results
Check your engagement rate before and after adding trending music. If you see a significant increase, keep doing it!
This is an easy way to stay on top of the trends and ensure that your videos are being seen by the widest audience possible. So get out there and start adding some popular tunes to your TikTok videos!
If you’re looking for more ways to get noticed on the platform, be sure to check out our other blog posts.