There are over four billion email accounts in the world. Email is omnipresent and a crucial way for businesses to market to their customers.
Table of Contents
What is email automation?
Email automation is used to establish a sequence of pre-written emails that are sent to a customer when a specific action is triggered.
Today, it is more important than ever to be targeted and specific in your response marketing than ever before.
The customer experience should ideally be as targeted as possible to provide your leads a personalized customer experience rather than mass-produced non-specific messaging.
Advantages of email automation
Email automation has additional benefits including:
- Provide helpful and informative content
- Improve communications
- Boost website traffic
- Build your brand
- Stay relevant with your audience throughout the year
- Reach leads and customers on any device
- Promote services and specials
- Get results quickly
Email automation software
With the right email automation software, you can build a great relationship with your customers and prospective customers.
If you are considering email automation, eSputnik is one tool worth considering.
eSputnik is a marketing automation software that enables users to manage messaging campaigns on different channels such as SMS, Email, Viber, Web Push, and other messaging channels.
The solution consists of various professional tools and features that can help to make your email marketing easier and produce better results at a lower cost.
With eSputnik, you can easily manage your campaigns and run various marketing efforts to increase sales.
eSputnik aims to make the automation process as seamless as possible.
eSputnik comes with a wide range of features such as:
- Marketing automation
- Reporting & analytics
- Multichannel campaigns
- Drag and drop email editor
- AI-based functions
- Data export and import
- CTR tracking
- Contact management
- Audience targeting
- Campaign management
- A/B testing
- Engagement analytics
There are several benefits of eSputnik. These include:
- Marketing automation on different channels. The platform enables you to easily manage your marketing campaigns on different channels
- Visualize your sales funnel. The platform allows you to see why customers subscribe, buy, or abandon carts. You can then analyze the reason for the decisions they make such as abandoned carts.
- Email segmentation. With eSputnik, you can categorize your emails into different categories such as location, needs, website activity, products, locations, and much more. You can then schedule your campaign for the different segments.
- Product recommendation. eSputnik will recommend products to customers using their data analysis and algorithm.
- Determine the best time for marketing messages. Do you find it hard to figure out the best time for sending promotional messages to your customer? The eSputnik time optimization feature will automatically start your campaign when customers are ready to take action such as opening messages, clicking links, and much more.
eSputnik has a free package and several paid packages. These packages target:
- Small businesses. This package costs $59 per month
- Mid-market. This costs $219 per month
- The Enterprise package costs $249 per month
eSputnik has over 22,000 businesses worldwide that use it to send over 500 million emails each month. It’s a great choice for businesses that have a lot of messages to send to their customers across multiple platforms. These include online stores, media, and tourism portals, and financial institutions.
Therefore, it’s a great tool for any business that needs to communicate with its customers regularly.