MIUI 11 is the most anticipated upgrade for the Xiaomi and Redmi device holders. Today, the company goes one step ahead by releasing stable firmware to more devices. According to the company’s official MIUI India Twitter account, the company has started pushing this update to Redmi 6 / 6A and Redmi 5A phones in the country.
Mi fans, we are rolling out #MIUI11 for #Redmi5A, #Redmi6A, and #Redmi6. It is a batch-wise roll-out so in case you haven't got it yet, you will receive the update on your phone very soon. pic.twitter.com/huZGBFgmlC
— MIUI India (@MIUI_India) November 18, 2019
As usual, the update is divided into batches; Hence, in case you haven’t got yet on the mentioned devices, you will receive the update on very soon. Earlier, the company has already covered many other devices. The second phase has been almost completed. If you might be aware, the company had devised the MIUI 11 roadmap into four phases. Most of the older devices have been already covered, even about three years old Redmi Note 4 also gained this update a couple of days back.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, Redmi 4 / 4X start receiving MIUI 11 update in India
- Redmi 8 and Redmi 8A start getting MIUI 11 Stable update in India
- Poco F1, Redmi Note 7 / Note 7 Pro and Mi 9 Lite receive MIUI 11 Global Stable update
- MIUI 11 public OTA rolling out to first phase devices, download links available
- MIUI 11 – Xiaomi, Redmi phones list for the update, release date in India, Download Beta
To recall, MIUI 11 brings several new features such as system based dark mode, minimalistic design, floating calculator, wireless printing, Mi Doc Viewer, Mi share and many more. The UI is very clean with a lightweight theme and advanced power-saving mode makes the battery last longer than before. All in all, it is worth to upgrade if you have receiving an OTA notification or you can check it manually by heading to Settings > Update and Check your update. Please do let’s know, whether you have got OTA notification or not!