Smart faucets have intelligent features like voice control, digital displays, and thermometers.
While some growth is due to COVID-19, interest in smart faucets has been steadily rising since before the pandemic.
Likely due to the fact that smart faucets help people to track their water consumption and reduce their overall water usage.
Some smart faucets can even preheat water, so that water isn’t wasted while the faucet runs water to heat up.
87% of people now claim to make an effort to live an eco-friendly lifestyle (Southern Cross University).
Which is one reason MarketWatch forecasts the global smart faucet market to rise from $273.4M today to $443.9M by 2027.
Best Smart Faucets of 2024
Moen 7594EVSRS Arbor U by Moen Smart Pulldown Kitchen Faucet with Voice Control and MotionSense, Spot Resist Stainless
- CONTROL YOUR KITCHEN FAUCET WITH FOUR METHODS: Features four unique methods of control that you can mix and match, independent of the handle position – Voice, App, Hands-Free, or Manual
- PRECISE WATER MEASUREMENTS: Precisely dispense water at the desired temperature, up to 120 degrees F, and volume, as little as 1 Tbsp. or as much as 15 gallons
- CUSTOMIZABLE PRESETS: Fully customizable presets for exact measurements and exact temperatures will make daily tasks a breeze
- VOICE ACTIVATED CAPABILITY: Combine specific temperature and measurement or mix generic commands with specific commands, for example, “Alexa, ask Moen to dispense 1 cup of hot water”; “Alexa, tell Moen to fill the baby bottle”; Or create custom presets
- HANDS FREE CONVENIENCE: Wave sensor positioned at the front of the faucet, starts and stops the water flow with a simple hand movement without touching the faucet
- APP: Use the Moen app to provide personalized experiences as well as control the faucet directly; Interactive iOS/Android application provides usage data, customizable settings, and control of all your Moen Network products
- REQUIREMENTS FOR VOICE CONTROL: Smartphone, Amazon or Google Smart speaker, and Wireless Internet
Touchless Pull Down Kitchen Faucet with Sprayer, APPASO Motion Sensor Activated Hands-Free Automatic Kitchen Faucet, Inducing Single Handle Smart Faucets for Kitchen Sink, Solid Brsss, Matte Black
- MOTION SENSING TECHNOLOGY – To highlight the characteristics of intelligent life, we have introduced new motion-activated technology to our faucet. No need for hands’ touch, the water will flow out through the sensing system and turn off automatically within 3 minutes, which is definitely a good way to prevent unintentional touch.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL SPRAYER – Touchless commercial faucet provides a kind of unique flexibility for kitchen operation, which allows you to easily switch from a splash-free inflation flow to a powerful pre-rinse spray. the 360-degree rotation design extends the cleaning space of the sprayer, enabling an all-round cleaning for your kitchen sink.
- NO RISK OF LEAKAGE – High-end 5-layer nano-processing technology and high-quality ceramic cartridge which has passed 500,000 cycle testing will sweep your worry of tap’s water-leaking away. Our water pipe also has good resistance to high temperatures and is not easy to age.
- EASY TO INSTALL – With the quick-connection system of this kitchen faucet, its installation only needs four simple steps to be completed easily. Generally, this process merely costs you 20 minutes, no requirement of plumbers and specialized tool.
- 100% 90 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Professional and quick service within 24 hours for customer’s top concerns and five-year limited warranty period will give you a good shopping experience.
- VoiceIQ Technology links proven platforms – Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and Delta Touch2O Technology faucets – into a next-generation solution
- Voice Activation can turn the water on and off, pour specific amounts, and even warm up using your voice enabled device
- Hand wash feature provides the proper timing for lathering, scrubbing, and rinsing your hands
- Requires 6 AA or 6 C batteries and A/C wall adapter (included)
- For installation and continued operation of VoiceIQ Technology, a wall outlet underneath the sink which isn’t controlled by a switch is required
- UNDER-SINK OUTLET REQUIRED: A wall outlet under the sink which isn’t controlled by a switch is required. 6 AA batteries (included) are required for touch activation, or purchase AC adapter EP73954 separately
- Check your water temperature from across the room using the Temp Sense LED indicator light that changes color to reflect water temperature
What comes next
And a ValuePenguin industry study shows there’s a strong correlation between individuals’ climate concerns and interest in smart home equipment.
As a result, everything that can be, is being made “smart”:
- smart doorbells (+153% search growth over past year)
- smart light bulbs (+61%)
- smart coffee makers (+675%)
- smart ovens (+48%)
- smart grills (+104%)
And more fast-growing smart home brands include: